HELLO AND WELCOME!!!

This blog was ultimately created to introduce our darling angel to the rest of the world and give you a taste of why at only a few weeks into the pregnancy we have already fallen deeply inlove with this precious gift from God! Hope you enjoy this wonderful journey with us. Moms, moms-to-be and Daddies, you are more than welcome to share your joys and pains here too...we would love to hear and more importantly, learn from YOU! Love Carmen, Lesley & Jada







Sunday, January 31, 2010

WHEN DAD FIRST FELT ME MOVE!

"A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again."

MY GIFT TO DAD...

THIS MORNING MOMMY WOKE UP WITH A STRANGE CRAMP IN HER TUMMY -THIS WAS THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR - SHE WOKE UP DAD AND ASKED HIM TO FEEL HOW I WAS LAYING. APPARENTLY I WAS LYING IN AN UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION (I ONLY DID THAT TO WAKE HER UP!). DAD RUBBED HER TUMMY FOR A WHILE AND AS SOON AS I FELT DAD'S TOUCH - I MOVED! AND SINCE DAD NEVER COULD FEEL ME MOVE BEFORE, AS I WAS STILL TOO TINY, THIS WAS REALLY GREAT FOR HIM. I COULD SENSE HIM BEING REALLY PROUD OF ME AT THAT MOMENT AND RIGHT THEN I KNEW...THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I WANT HIM TO FEEL ABOUT ME - FOREVER!! I LOVE YOU DAD!!

JADA

go to http://www.cheekybums.blogspot.com/ to view blog

No comments:

Post a Comment